Need to find where you have the best cell coverage?
My Signal Tracker is a free app for you to see your cell phone coverage, currently and historically.
With My Signal Tracker, you'll be able to:
1. View your personal network signal info across LTE, 4G, 3G, and 2G to gauge your mobile network signal strength by technology.
2. See historical daily signal strength measurements as well as weekly and monthly. With your own personal mobile network cell coverage map, you can exactly see where your mobile network has good signal and where you don’t.
3. Monitor and track your data usage to help you reduce data consumption and to stay within your data plan limit.
Personal Cell Coverage Map:
View your cell phone coverage heat map for 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE to see real-time personal cellular network signal information. See performance by location so you can see how signal strength is at home, in your neighborhood, at work, on the highways, or anywhere else. Track your journey to see signal strength at each location through your mobile life. If you see your phone reception is poor, check My Signal Tracker to find a spot for better signal strength.
Cell Signal Strength History:
View historical data on your network signal strength for your 2G, 3G and 4G network. Track your daily signal strength or view previous network signal info over the past days, weeks, months, and all time.
Data Plan Tracker:
Mobile network usage can lead to high cellular data overages and costs. Track your data plan usage with My Signal Tracker’s personal data usage tracker. Reporting will help you limit data and conserve data usage. Be alerted when your data plan usage approaches your data plan limit.
Some (of the many) questions that My Signal Tracker answers include:
- How good is my 2G, 3G, and 4G network cell coverage at the places I visit the most?
- Where and when is my cell phone reception at its worst?
- Is my network signal strength improving over time?
- Why am I always approaching my data plan limit, and how can I prevent this from happening again?
Available for users of Verizon Wireless, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile and 800 other carrier networks around the world.